We’Ve Got The (Built-In) Power - Outback Modifications - Outback RV Owners Forum

Photo

We’Ve Got The (Built-In) Power

EMS Power Conditioner Progressive Industries

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 GovGeek

GovGeek

• Legacy Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2016 324CG
  • Tow Vehicle:2004 F250 Bulletproofed 6.0

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

I bit the bullet and spent some good coin to install my first 50 amp Electrical Management System. The hard-wired system I chose is one of the highest rated around from an American company with a lifetime warranty. It’s great to just plug-in now.

20161211_202301.jpg

Proud Navy Dad

PowerShell by day - tinkerer by night

Thousand Trails Zone Pass members

Blogger - https://rv-therapy.com/blog/

#2 325BH

325BH

• Legacy Member
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

Are you trying to promote your blog through this forum? I see a lot of posts that seem to be just wanting to direct folks to your blog.

Why don't you skip the blog and just discuss on the forum... which is what the forum is for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 GovGeek

GovGeek

• Legacy Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:59 PM

Are you trying to promote your blog through this forum? I see a lot of posts that seem to be just wanting to direct folks to your blog.

Why don't you skip the blog and just discuss on the forum... which is what the forum is for?

I get your point and thought about that very thing. No, it's not about my blog other than that's where my projects live. I simply hate duplicating work and trying to recreate what I've already done before I found this forum is a lot  of work, especially given the difference in format. I've done many upgrades that I'm hoping others may benefit from and that's all. If the expectation is otherwise and sharing information this way is inappropriate, then I'll kindly leave. -Best regards

Proud Navy Dad

#4 Oregon_Camper

Oregon_Camper

Outbackers Contributor

• Administrator
  • 18054 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2015 Heartland Bighorn 3160
  • Tow Vehicle:2016 Ford F-350 6.7L Diesel

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

I'm fine with your blog link in your signature, a lot of folks do that.  

Let's leave the  "The full article can be read on my blog"   sentence off every post...OK?  

Not that it is against the rules, just seems like you have some great stuff to share and post the entire information here would be helpful vs redirecting us to your blog.

sml_gallery_535_64_2030.jpg

gallery_535_2497_5704.jpg

Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) is now on our Blog Page  - RV With The Tanners

#5 GovGeek

GovGeek

• Legacy Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:14 PM

Let's leave the  "The full article can be read on my blog"   sentence off every post...OK?  

Not that it is against the rules, just seems like you have some great stuff to share and post the entire information here would be helpful vs redirecting us to your blog.

I wish it was a simple copy pasta. But I don't want to offend. This is the place Outbackers hang out. I figured this "upgrades" area is a small fraction of the whole forum in its entirety and I'm not trying to steal attention in other places here. I want to be a good citizen, but again... Trying to post the work I've already done is a big task.

Edit, I deleted the links. But I can't delete the posts which is what I really want to do. Can you delete them all please?

Proud Navy Dad

#6 Oregon_Camper

Oregon_Camper

Outbackers Contributor

• Administrator
  • 18054 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:06 PM

I wish it was a simple copy pasta. But I don't want to offend. This is the place Outbackers hang out. I figured this "upgrades" area is a small fraction of the whole forum in its entirety and I'm not trying to steal attention in other places here. I want to be a good citizen, but again... Trying to post the work I've already done is a big task.

Edit, I deleted the links. But I can't delete the posts which is what I really want to do. Can you delete them all please?

I can remove your posts, but I'd rather not do that.  You have some great information that I feel others can/will benefit from.   If you really want them removed, reply back again and I will do so.

#7 GovGeek

GovGeek

• Legacy Member
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

Yes, please do. I appreciate it very much. I'll try again some other time when I have more time to dedicate to it. I want to do it right.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Proud Navy Dad

#8 h8ster

h8ster

• Legacy Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2015 230TRS
  • Tow Vehicle:Ram 1500 Longhorn 3.0 EcoD

Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:24 PM

Wow GREAT CONTENT by this guy!

#9 h8ster

h8ster

• Legacy Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2015 230TRS
  • Tow Vehicle:Ram 1500 Longhorn 3.0 EcoD

Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:26 PM

​Seriously! This guy puts out GREAT content and you send him away! Did either of you even go to his blog? If you had, you’d see he’s not a making a living blogger! He truly is about providing good info with good pictures! It’s idiots like the 2 of you who drive good people away! I’ve seen it happen in 2 Harley Forums and 1 Goldwing forum! 

Some of us here are for the content!  What a Waste!  I’m sure he’s gone for good!

#10 Oregon_Camper

Oregon_Camper

Outbackers Contributor

• Administrator
  • 18054 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 01:16 AM

​Seriously! This guy puts out GREAT content and you send him away! Did either of you even go to his blog? If you had, you’d see he’s not a making a living blogger! He truly is about providing good info with good pictures! It’s idiots like the 2 of you who drive good people away! I’ve seen it happen in 2 Harley Forums and 1 Goldwing forum! 

Some of us here are for the content!  What a Waste!  I’m sure he’s gone for good!

Thanks for your input.  Perhaps you can actually post some information and answer questions.  You've been here since Sept and only now you post a derogatory comments.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EMS, Power, Conditioner, Progressive, Industries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users