1 reply to this topic

#1 prevish gang

prevish gang

Outbackers Contributor

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1468 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

We were not able to go to Topsail this summer but want to spend some time with our SE friends. A few of us have been talking about going to New Orleans right after Christmas and staying until New Years. With the kids out of school during this time and because our clients are on a two week break this makes it the perfect time to vacation. I know this is a bit early, but if we did put something together, who might be interested? We are looking at an RV resort right in the French Quarter, so driving in or taking cabs home is not an issue. One thing is for sure. . . We could have a heck of a New Years in New Orleans!

Here is a link to the resort.
http://fqrv.com/
Don, Darlene and 4 boys and 4 dogs, Baby, Copper, Gracie and Lexie

2006 Dodge Megacab 5.9L Turbo Cummins Diesel
Prodigy Brake Controller
2003 25RSS-For Sale SOLD

2006 Challenger 29RKP 5er

#2 campingnut18

campingnut18

Master Member

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:44 PM

We were not able to go to Topsail this summer but want to spend some time with our SE friends. A few of us have been talking about going to New Orleans right after Christmas and staying until New Years. With the kids out of school during this time and because our clients are on a two week break this makes it the perfect time to vacation. I know this is a bit early, but if we did put something together, who might be interested? We are looking at an RV resort right in the French Quarter, so driving in or taking cabs home is not an issue. One thing is for sure. . . We could have a heck of a New Years in New Orleans!

Here is a link to the resort.
http://fqrv.com/

We would love to go . . . but with all the camping plans we have already, I don't think I have the vacation time.

C- :wub:
[email protected]
I'm so much cooler on-line !

2006 Outback 27RSDS
2003 Chevy 2500 HD diesel Crew Cab
me
wife
son
GA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users