#1 jasonrebecca

jasonrebecca

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2008 21rs
  • Tow Vehicle:2004 F350

Posted 12 December 2007 - 05:34 PM

I have only fished the Canyon section of the Yakima River between Reinhart and Lluma Creek.
Has anyone fished the area around where the Rally is going to be?
PNW Rally 2008

If I can convince the wife to spend our 5th anniversary camping we will be there and I will be with my 4wt and pontoon!
2004 F350 oil burner
2008 Outback 21rs
DH (Jason), DW (Rebecca) DG (Copper), DS Sept.'11

#2 lori26

lori26

• Legacy Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:29 PM

Wow.....reading your post brought back a memory. I use to live in Washington State long ago in the 70's. Was going to college at Central and one weekend my boyfriend at the time and I got a wild hair and hitch hiked with a pup tent and 20.00 down to the Yakima river for the weekend. We camped right on the river with only lights of homes across the river as light. No Outback, just a pup tent. For such a short weekend, many fond memories of people we met along the way. Of course, now I have 2 in college and would kill them if they did the same thing. Looking back it was a crazy thing to do but it was a great time and nothing bad happened. Things were different back then. Have fun on the Yakima.........it sure gave me a good couple of nights.

Lori
S & L
North Carolina

#3 Doxie-Doglover-Too

Doxie-Doglover-Too

Outbackers Contributor

• KOALA Club Charter Member
  • 7794 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:48 PM

I have only fished the Canyon section of the Yakima River between Reinhart and Lluma Creek.
Has anyone fished the area around where the Rally is going to be?
PNW Rally 2008

If I can convince the wife to spend our 5th anniversary camping we will be there and I will be with my 4wt and pontoon!

Dear Rebecca,
repeat after us : I REBECCA, WANT VERY BADLY TO SPEND MY ANNIVERSARY WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE I DO NOT KNOW OR BARELY KNOW. THIS IS MY FONDEST WISH.
( ps) it has nothing to do with the pontoon, we swear. Honest Injun ( get it? Injun? Yakama? never mind) Just keep repeating the phrase............
2012 Cougar 31SQBWE- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 5.9 Cummins 4x4- Prodigy Brake Control- Equalizer Hitch-
Electric Jack- 2 Honda Generators -[email protected] Life Is What YOU Make It.........

#4 Doxie-Doglover-Too

Doxie-Doglover-Too

Outbackers Contributor

• 7794 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:01 PM

shhhhhhh...don't anyone say anything about us actually making it to a rally or you'll jinx us and Rick will tear his achilles again, so shhhhh! ( we grabbed space #100). That put Cricket kinda sorta close so she can keep an eye on those Bluewedge K-9 Kids and keep them in line :P
2012 Cougar 31SQBWE- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 5.9 Cummins 4x4- Prodigy Brake Control- Equalizer Hitch-
Electric Jack- 2 Honda Generators -[email protected] Life Is What YOU Make It.........

#5 jasonrebecca

jasonrebecca

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2008 21rs
  • Tow Vehicle:2004 F350

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:11 AM

Yeah, that didn't work. I guess she doesn't want to spend our 5th anniversary with people we haven't met before, I just don't understand. :dunno:

I guess this thread does me no good now.
2004 F350 oil burner
2008 Outback 21rs
DH (Jason), DW (Rebecca) DG (Copper), DS Sept.'11

#6 Oregon_Camper

Oregon_Camper

Outbackers Contributor

• Administrator
  • 18051 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2015 Heartland Bighorn 3160
  • Tow Vehicle:2016 Ford F-350 6.7L Diesel

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:26 AM

Yeah, that didn't work. I guess she doesn't want to spend our 5th anniversary with people we haven't met before, I just don't understand. :dunno:

I guess this thread does me no good now.

It's still >5 months away...you have time to work on her and get her to come around. Would it help if we all wore party hats?

sml_gallery_535_64_2030.jpg

gallery_535_2497_5704.jpg

Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) is now on our Blog Page  - RV With The Tanners

#7 Doxie-Doglover-Too

Doxie-Doglover-Too

Outbackers Contributor

• 7794 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:40 AM

Rebecca, we are NORMAL people...we promise!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users