2019 Outback 324 Cg - Electronics - Problems, Solutions & After Market - Outback RV Owners Forum

Photo

2019 Outback 324 Cg - Electronics

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stephenjester

stephenjester

• Legacy Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:55 PM

Greetings all,

I have a couple of issues and hoping someone can help with suggestions. Trailer is a 2019 Outback 324CG toy hauler and I am living it full time now for over a year, parked next to my son's house.

About a month or six weeks ago, my awning lights stopped working. Searched several forums and still have not determined a solution. Checked all the fuses and found none that were bad.

Today I opened the BAL 7.1 auto leveling system to check and see if my trailer was still level and there is no power to that system either. The user's manual has no information on that either. Checked fuses again and found nothing. Battery is about 9 months old and functioning well.

Is there is fuse somewhere I am not finding that might be the issue? What are some suggestions?

Stephen

#2 ob277rl

ob277rl

Master Member

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1523 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2013 277RL Reese 1,200 lb Dual Cam Sway Control
  • Tow Vehicle:2010 F150 4X4 SCrw XLT 5.4L- 6.5ft -Tow -Hlpr Spgs

Posted 28 June 2020 - 12:45 PM

To be able to check the battery on it's own you will have to use the battery disconnect switch or turn off power to the converter to be able to isolate the battery. Age alone will not give you an indication of the condition of the battery. From my experience the WFCO  converters installed by Keystone have a tendency to boil the water out of the battery's. When we purchased our trailer the dealer informed us of this problem. Another place to check is the power panel connections both on the breakers and the neutral bar. Also I had to pull out the power panel to access the common ground bar in the space behind it to check all of the connections there. These trailers go down the assembly line fast and some times things need to be rechecked.

Good Luck

Robert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users