wtscl

Advanced Member

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Outback/SOB:28RSDS
  • Tow Vehicle:2006 Ford F-250

Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:31 PM

At NAS Lemoore for a few days from MD and decided to go for a run around the track behind the auto hobby shop. I thought it would be neat to see an OB in the storage log, and then I saw one. It looked like an 25ft, then I rounded the last turn, and saw another one. That one looked like my 28RSDS from what I could see.

You always see EAGLES, FLEETWOODS..., but the OB has its own shape. I noticed the shape before I could see the markings.

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:08 PM

At NAS Lemoore for a few days from MD and decided to go for a run around the track behind the auto hobby shop. I thought it would be neat to see an OB in the storage log, and then I saw one. It looked like an 25ft, then I rounded the last turn, and saw another one. That one looked like my 28RSDS from what I could see.

You always see EAGLES, FLEETWOODS..., but the OB has its own shape. I noticed the shape before I could see the markings.

There are (were) actually three on NASL. Two TT and one 5er (though the 5er is on its way to Northern VA). One of the TTs was my neighbor. Two OBs on the same street! I didn't get a feel for whether he'd join the site or not... Not sure who owns the third. There were two more in the storage area off-base that I used while I was there, and two more parked at homes between NASL and and Lemoore proper. A popular brand in that neck of the woods.

As an aside... had you gone for your run on the 1st you'd have seen an OB in the RV park leaking gray water all over the place thumbdown

Hope you enjoyed the visit to NASL

#3 wtscl

wtscl

Advanced Member

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Outback/SOB:28RSDS
  • Tow Vehicle:2006 Ford F-250

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:06 AM

There are (were) actually three on NASL. Two TT and one 5er (though the 5er is on its way to Northern VA). One of the TTs was my neighbor. Two OBs on the same street! I didn't get a feel for whether he'd join the site or not... Not sure who owns the third. There were two more in the storage area off-base that I used while I was there, and two more parked at homes between NASL and and Lemoore proper. A popular brand in that neck of the woods.

As an aside... had you gone for your run on the 1st you'd have seen an OB in the RV park leaking gray water all over the place thumbdown

Hope you enjoyed the visit to NASL

Just got home from San Diego last night. Enjoy your drive to N. VA. Hope you don't have to go through any weather like we had here last night. IT WAS NASTY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users