Outbacker RV Forum banner
Welcome To Outbackers

New Member Introductions

Drop in and introduce yourself to the community!
1.7M
1.7M

Community Rules

Read Outbackers.com community rules.
Outbacker RV Forums

General RV Discussions

If it has to do with RV's, and doesn't fit the other categories post it here.
7.9M
7.9M

Outback Modifications

Let other Outback owners know about your upgrades, improvements, decorating tips, and personal touches that make your Outback a home away from home.
8.8M
8.8M

Problems, Solutions & After Market

Discuss the problems and solutions that you've experienced with your Outback.
10.4M
10.4M

Outback HVAC & Appliances

Heating, cooling, plumbing and appliance issues.
2.9M
2.9M

Towing Issues & Vehicles

Issues related to towing travel and fifth wheel trailers and the vehicles used to move them.
7.4M
7.4M

Outback Maintenance

One of the most overlooked issues today owning a RV is maintenance. Tell us what you do to maintain your Outback, suggestions, etc.
3M
3M
Outbackers Community

RVer's Corner

A place to chat about RV life!

New Outback RV

Let us hear about that new Outback Travel Trailer or 5th Wheel.
3.3M
3.3M

RV Dealers & Service Centers

Tell us about your Dealer & Service Center experiences...good and bad.

Outback Sightings!

Seen a URO (Unidentified Rolling Outback) lately? Post your sightings here
RV Camping

Campground Information

Discussions pertaining to a new camping location or campgrounds including facility info, rates, ratings, pet restrictions, website address or just a good opinion.
1.4M
1.4M

Have You Been Camping/Going Camping This Weekend?

Tell us about your camping adventures.
1.6M
1.6M

Disappointing Campground Experience

Have you had a disappointing campground experience? Let's us hear about it.

Recommended Places To Go

We are all looking for a new adventure. Let us know of a place you would recommend. Include details of tourist activities and campground information.

Camping with Pets

Forum to discuss camping with that faithful family friend.

Camping with Kids

Have children? Let other families know how you keep them busy on those camping trips.
Marketplace

Member Classifieds

Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted
2.2M
2.2M

Great Deals

Have you found a great deal? Share and find discounts, sales, and deals found online.
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.
N/A
N/A

CARiD.com

http://img.autoforums.com/srtforums/carid-forum-banner.jpg
N/A
N/A
Forum Support

Site Help and Suggestions

Need help using this site? Have a suggestion? Post it here!
5.6M
5.6M
Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Lounge

A place to hang out and connect with other members.
4.6M
4.6M
Regional

Festivals, Concerts, Fairs, Activities & Events

Area for members to discuss events and activities you will be attending in your Outback.

Casual Get-togethers & Informal Gatherings

Camping and would like to invite others to join you? Prefer to avoid the formality of an official rally? This is the place to get the word out!
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. We purchased another RV, 2021 342CG and I have begun my top to bottom improvement mods on this rig. We are avid off road enthusiasts , SXS, dirt bikes and dual sports. For the first time, looks like we are going to bring them all with us at one time, very exciting. We have owned RV's for a...
      3 replies   122 views
  2. Looking to have a family trip to Lake Bled in early April 2024. Will be taking train form Vienna, spending two nights in Bohinj and then renting car for for 1-2 day driving trip in area and ending in Ljubljana. We have a party of seven older and younger adults. Would appreciate any...
      0 replies   27 views
  3. Just received my factory fresh 335cg Outback! Have had a Kodiak but it got taken out by the Colorado hail so a new rig it is. Looking forward to getting it out for the first time in the next few weeks if the weather holds. Any other 335 guys? Any suggestions on what to look for in my first...
      1 reply   461 views
  4. Hi I'm Bob. This is my first time buying and owning an RV. Longtime renter. I had a cash budget to buy a toyhauler to go desert racing with. I'm 60 now and waking up so early to haul ass and my bike out to the D37 races was getting to be too much hassle. So my yearly vacation check and proceeds...
      0 replies   81 views
  5. the fridge "check" light has been on for weeks & the fridge seems to be working fine. what does the illumination of the check light indicate? the only thing i could come up with is it isn't level.
      13 replies   3K views
See all new posts