2007 28Krs Side Slide Electrical - Problems, Solutions & After Market - Outback RV Owners Forum

Photo

2007 28Krs Side Slide Electrical

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cmarkcole

cmarkcole

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 11:42 AM

My side dinette slide out would not retract when I was preparing to leave our campsite. There was no movement or sound when I pressed the switch. I did have to call an RV repair center to come out and help me get the slide in. It took a while to figure out where the motor was to access the manual crank hex pin. We were able to manually get it cranked in. I used a jumper pack to happily discover that my motor still works. Although I had to use the jumper pack on the wires directly off the motor. Suspecting that it is the rocker switch on on the wall I tried to bypass it and use the jumper pack on the wires pulled off of the switch. Nothing happens there. So I know I need a new battery and a new switch but I am suspicious that there is something else going on. I was told there might be a connector switch in between the rocker switch and the motor. Oh and I did test the breakers up near the battery and they are all good. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users