#1 Tourdfox

Tourdfox

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2012 280 RS SIDE LOAD TOYHAULER IN TEAK
  • Tow Vehicle:04.5-2500 HD 6.6 Duramax SB-CC

Posted 22 August 2019 - 08:33 PM

Seems most people from this site have folded up there tent and went home LOL. Never anything new other than the spammers.

#2 Todd&Regan

Todd&Regan

• Legacy Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:01 PM

In April last year I started a thread in outbacker.com website problems, help, etc. titled "What's happened to Outbackers.com?"  I got a lot more responses in that thread then I thought I was going to get.  Several long time members, even a few who haven't posted on this forum in years, were gracious enough to respond and explain what caused several members to leave this once very active forum.  Since the downturn, it just seems that, for whatever reason, activity hasn't picked up.  The current owners of this site, Autoforums.com, seem to be neglecting this site and haven't done anything with it since Doug sold it to them.  If things are going to change, someone from autoforums has get involved and do something.  For a start, how about updating the site header and picture?

Todd

#3 GodFather2u

GodFather2u

• Legacy Member
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2014 Outback 210RS
  • Tow Vehicle:2015 Chevy 3500 CC LTZ 6.6L Duramax

Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

There is a lot of info to read on this site.  A lot of greats mods/upgrades also.  Lots of things to do with your Outback.  So until a question pops up, it's pretty quiet.  

Gerry

2014 Outback 210RS

2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 LTZ 6.6L Duramax (My new tow vehicle)

2012 GMC Sierra SLT All Terrain (SOLD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users