#1 ROB & JUDY OUTBACKERS

ROB & JUDY OUTBACKERS

Advanced Member

• KOALA Club Charter Member
  • 287 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2010 Outback 269rb
  • Tow Vehicle:2011 Ford F-250 King Ranch 6.7L Powerstroke

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:09 PM

While waiting in the south bound lane of Ferry Road Saturday around noon, between Aransas Pass and Port Aransas, we saw an Outback going north off the ferry. Hope they had a nice time on the beach. We went down for the weekend to Gulf Waters RV Resort. We saw two more Outbacks there, but no one was there when I went by, so I put my card on their doors, to let them know about us.
'ROB & JUDY OUTBACKERS'
Robert & Judy
2010 Outback 269rb
2011 Ford F-250 King Ranch 6.7L Powerstroke

#2 MO7Bs

MO7Bs

Outbackers Contributor

• 275 posts
  • Outback/SOB:2008 Outback Sydney 31RQS-LE
  • Tow Vehicle:2015 GMC 2500HD

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:09 AM

While waiting in the south bound lane of Ferry Road Saturday around noon, between Aransas Pass and Port Aransas, we saw an Outback going north off the ferry. Hope they had a nice time on the beach. We went down for the weekend to Gulf Waters RV Resort. We saw two more Outbacks there, but no one was there when I went by, so I put my card on their doors, to let them know about us.

Do we have Outbackers.com cards somewhere?
Me Sandman (49), DW (??), DD (31), DS (28), DS (20), DS (16) and DS (12)
2 Shepherds - Leila and Callie (They stay home and guard the ranch while we are away) - 2 Yorkies - Harley and Cass (They come with us and guard the trailer!)
2008 Outback Sydney 31RQS-LE
2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD - Integrated Brake Control - Equilizer Hitch

Posted Image

#3 livetofish

livetofish

• 72 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:43 AM

Do we have Outbackers.com cards somewhere?

We will be at Goose Is. SP for 4th of July weekend. Maybe the whole week. Any other Outbackers in the area or the SP?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users