Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrapped up the first excursion in to the RV lifestyle today. The 3 days @ Pismo Beach, CA were awesome. The Outback was great, got a little rain before we left but no leaks, everything worked as it should & most importantly the entire family had a blast.

Got some pretty good winds on the way over Friday afternoon but the Dual Cam HP makes all the difference in the world. I couldn't be happier with that setup, it's been a while since I've pulled anything but the trip was event free.

Like everyone else here, we're hooked and will be heading out again as soon as possible. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day.

To you pros out there: Thanks for all the insights, heads-ups, & overall good advice you've shared. It really helps those of us who are just getting started. I managed to use a few tricks this weekend that my Dad had not seen & he's been RV'ing for 30 years.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Twins:

Way to go!!!
I'm glad you and your family had a great time. Hopefully, we're headed for the coast next Sunday for a week. I say hopefully because my father is back in the hospital (Saint Agnes). He's 85 and has failing health and needs a lot of prayers.

Hope to see you out there sometime.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts