Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just signed on the dotted line for an unused 2003 25RS-S in the amount of $16,908. Is that a fair price? We're in Arizona.

Sandra and Tom
(Brand New members)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds like a decent price to me. We paid 19k for our '03 28RLS loaded with every option last month. Outbacks seem to be a Mid line unit , as they ( at least ours) stickered in the mid 20's ( 24,182) but you will enjoy every minute in it , I'm sure!! we have ours so far.

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Sounds like a decent price to me as well. Our 2002 25FB listed for 18,040.00 in Dec 2001. Got a better price than that but it took some work and a trade in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
vern38 said:
Sounds like a decent price to me as well. Our 2002 25FB listed for 18,040.00 in Dec 2001. Got a better price than that but it took some work and a trade in.
We bought out 2003 25FB with most options for $14,900 in February. It was at the dealer right after an RV show and had Show Special on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone,

Thank you for the feedback. It's always reasuring to know what others have paid for the trailer. There doesn't seem to be a truely reliable pricing guide for travel trailers.

We are itching to get out so are camping this weekend,....somewhere!

Thanks again!

Sandra and Tom
with two Boxers: Adrian and Cooper
Phoenix, Arizona

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
That's about what I paid for my 2003 Outback 25 RSS in 2002 (end of season).

I had a few extras tossed in on top of it.

You gotta love asking for stuff and getting it!

Enjoy!

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
We got the $14,900.00 on ours but it wasn't easy to to when they were first released for sale. Our dealer told us we had purchased the first Outback sold in Texas but a dealer will tell you anything to sell the unit. After we added the 7 year extended warranty and a couple of other options the price went up a bit. We still love
our Outback

·
Registered
51 Posts
Best prices I have found are at Bonners Lakeshore Rv a dealer in Muskegon Michigan. They show a 2004 25 rss for $16,400 and you can not beat them. Sorry, I don't have their website but try GOOGLe.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
vern38 said:
We got the $14,900.00 on ours but it wasn't easy to to when they were first released for sale. Our dealer told us we had purchased the first Outback sold in Texas but a dealer will tell you anything to sell the unit. After we added the 7 year extended warranty and a couple of other options the price went up a bit. We still love
our Outback
I hear ya, Vern! The wife and I love our trailer more every time we take it out. I'm heading to Florida on 11/15 for a week long star party and can't wait. The wife doesn't attend these functions - it's just the guys. Clear skies, warm temps and some rum - does it get better than that?

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
NGC...
You must be a Taurus!
Won't things look a little fuzzy after the rum!!!

Here's to clear, dark skies!

·
Registered
55 Posts
GOOD PRICE, DOWN HERE IN SOUTH CAROLINA WE BOUGHT OURS AT SONNY'S CAMP-N-TRAVEL AT A PRICE OF 16,750 INCLUDING TOWING EQUIPMENT (weight dist., sway control, ect. ) WE HAVE BEEN CAMPING 4 TIMES AND LOVE OURS.
PS. WE LOOKED ALL OVER THE CAROLINA'S AND GEORIGA FOR 18 MONTHS BEFORE WE DECIDED ON THE OUTBACKS.

·
Registered
14 Posts
NDJollyMon said:
NGC...
You must be a Taurus!
Won't things look a little fuzzy after the rum!!!

Here's to clear, dark skies!
Close... I'm a Gemini. We usually save the rum for AFTER the observing. You know, a little something to settle down with after a night at the telescope. Helps ya sleep after the sun comes up.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I gave $15,600.00 for our 25RS-S 2003 unit with all options. $16,500 out the door including hitch, Tax, Title and Registration fees. This is in Virginia.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts