Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outbackers Poet Laureate
3,731 Posts
Well Saturday we were out and about getting some things we wanted to add to the new unit. We went and saw her, now parked in the back row of Cold Springs RV with a loud green florescent "SOLD" sign on it. Still tickles me pink! Our PDI is scheduled for April 16th with hitch install. It will be a bit of a long day I think but one we are looking forward to with great anticipation!

We also made a run to Camping world and picked up a few things. We were a little disappointed as many of the things we saw in the catalog were not available in the store. AND in the process of shopping around we have found huge price differences on all sorts of items. It pays to look around. In several cases we found identical items (clocks) that were literally 50% less in one store than the other. In example a clock with thermomenter and hydrometer included was $38.75. In another store we foundf the same clock for $17.88!!

As far as camping stores go, it was pretty busy any where we seemed to go. That was good to see.

We have not made arrangements for our maiden voyage yet. We are now making plans for the seasons trips and both DW and I are very excited.

Eric

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,697 Posts
Very nice !!!! Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats on the new Outback. I know April 16th seems like forever to wait, but the way our so called New Hampshire "spring ?" is going so far, you are not missing any prime camping weather. We are going down to Merrimack on April 9th to pick up our new SOB trailer. Although I might have to reschedule as we still have over a foot of snow in the yard and the driveway is still to muddy to bring the old trailer down our hill, let alone bring a new one up the hill. Hopefully the weather break soon.

·
Outbackers Contributor
9,201 Posts
Yeah, Eric! Have you named her yet?

btw, Puff, the Magic Starship rolled into her docking bay TODAY!!!! She sure does look sweet there!!

·
Outbackers Poet Laureate
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, Eric! Have you named her yet?

btw, Puff, the Magic Starship rolled into her docking bay TODAY!!!! She sure does look sweet there!!
For now I guess it will be the Rolling Suite II.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts