Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone else has one. We have several issues with ours and were wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. Sewer blackwater remote valve is faulty from the factory. AC barely functions, table support failure, and loose front landing gear. Did we get a lemon after careful consideration of brands?

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,592 Posts
Sounds like pretty simple warranty fixes......

Haven't seen one that was perfect from day 1.

Realistically, the dealer should have found most of those things before having you pick it up.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Just make sure if and when you take it in for warranty that when the dealership is finished that you do a walk-through. I am sure that is the norm, but, we didn’t and ended up having some more issues in addition to the ones that we had fixed.

·
Outbackers Contributor
500 Posts
This is the model my wife and I were smitten with at the RV show last summer... It will be a few years before we can buy one though...

·
Registered
44 Posts
We have one and the only problem with it (knock on fake wood) was the rear axle brakes had a broken wire. Caused a trailer fault on our brake controller. Quick and easy fix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have had ours for one year. The grey water tank had a split that was repaired under warranty. I have added screws to the trim that holds the table top for the bed conversion. Other than that we have really enjoyed our Outback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts