Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

After tinkering with the tralier last night it dawned on me that the bottom of the television ward is already framed for a drawer! For no apparent reason they did this, other than to give me something to do! The drawer hole is simply covered over with a thin white board.

Because that ward has become our overflow (junk) cabinet, I have decided to install a drawer there to better use the space. So what I noticed is that the bottom drawer next to the sink is exactly the right size! So I'll get down to the dealer this week and see if I can order this drawer from Outback. It will be a simple install once it comes in, and match perfectly!

Wish me luck!

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol
I'm waiting for the drawer to come in from Outback. They said to expect 3-4 weeks. I'll post again here when I get it done. It will be easy though.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Jim how much did the draw cost? Was that the whole thing or just the front? On our 28' we have two cabinets both with space below the cabinet door, if I put in another set of small cabinet doors I could gain easier access, but I figured Keystone probably charges top dollar for the cabinet doors.

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Steve:

Sorry I missed this post before leaving for the weekend......Camping of course

The drawer was either $67 or $83. The parts guy at my dealer didn't seem to know for sure as there was no definate part number he could find. I think the difference was between the drawer with and without hardware. So I just told him to keep it under $100 and we would be OK.

I ordered a complete drawer assembly with roller slides, the little brown latch that keeps it closed, and the brushed nickel handle.

It's a little pricey but will be super easy to install and match the others perfectly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts