Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got another cover from Camping World. They were "on sale". There were two to choose from . Not able to distinquish any significant difference in quality, we chose the the less expensive which is the "Pro Series". I think the other is Ultimate. The salesman said he didn't have any feedback from customer's on either cover. As such, he suggested going with the lower priced cover and buy the 3-year extended warranty. Which we did.

Knowing these things barely will last 3 years, we bought the warranty for our last cover. But, I dropped the ball and didn't get it back in time.

Something of interest; This new cover is dark, almost black, and the roof is a charcoal grey. Whereas the old covers were light brown with a white roof. I notice that the interior of the trailer is significantly warmer because of that.

I wonder if that can be a problem. Has anyone else had experience with these new dark colored covers?

Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Because of the dark colors always absorbed the heat, I always went with white colored top and light colored sides

·
Registered
21 Posts
I recently purchased an ADCO cover item for my RV. It fit my 1996 Jayco Eagle, Class C just great. Each end fits over the top corner of the passenger and driver door and has a magnet on the bottom edge for each door. It comes with a storage bag also. Very pleased so far and will update if any quality issues. Since the wipers aren't covered another reviewer suggested cutting a pool noodle to keep the wipers from sticking to the cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts