Outbacker RV Forum banner

Anyone Else Get This Error Today?

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  crunchman12002 
#1 ·
www.outbackers.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database. If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

#3 ·
If I go to the home page I get this error:

<?php /** * Invision Power Services * IP.Board v3.0.3 * Main public executable wrapper. * Set-up and load module to run * Last Updated: $Date: 2009-02-04 15:03:36 -0500 (Wed, 04 Feb 2009) $ * * @author $Author: bfarber $ * @copyright (c) 2001 - 2009 Invision Power Services, Inc. * @license http://www.invisionpower.com/community/board/license.html * @package Invision Power Board * @link http://www.invisionpower.com * @version $Rev: 3887 $ * */ define( 'IPB_THIS_SCRIPT', 'public' ); require_once( './initdata.php' ); require_once( IPS_ROOT_PATH . 'sources/base/ipsRegistry.php' ); require_once( IPS_ROOT_PATH . 'sources/base/ipsController.php' ); ipsController::run(); exit();

anyone else?
crunchman

#4 ·
I tried every public accessed tab and link and did not get the issue. Was it a one time event or is it persistent?

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
That is the full link but I have no issues getting there using that link in Chrome or IE8. A couple of more questions.

Are you signed in?

Have you tried just www.outbackers.com ?

#9 ·
I am using IE9 and get the same error with using just WWW.outbackers.com
Yes, I am signed in.
Maybe something funky with IE9?
Like I said, if I try to go from this page to the home page tab above, I get the error. Same error from my favorites link. I found this topic though google and used the back door but I cannot see anything new in the forums.
crunchman

#11 ·
In order to effectively troubleshoot this problem, more information is needed. To the best of my knowledge, and from what I can tell, the home page code has not been changed. If a change was made, it would effect everybody.

What operating system are you using?

Did you upgrade to IE9 or did it install as part of Windows Update?

Did IE9 ever work correctly? Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing IE9?

Have you installed new software recently?

You best bet is to visit the Microsoft website to get any patches for IE9 - if available. I don't believe the web provider would have any patches.

You could always try a different browser (Firefox, etc) to see if your getting the same error.

Good Luck!

Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.