Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
788 Posts
Thought it would be fun to tell others what gift you received this year that you consider the best

I'll start by saying I received a Nightstar LED renewable energy flashlight that's incredibly cool

DW received a Little Red Campfire that she has always wanted that's really neat and gives off some pretty good heat and can also can be used under the awning when it rains

As for the DD there's way too many to choose from

Ed

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,468 Posts
Two words. . . . Hot tub! Trying to figure out how to tow it behind the 5er!!!! Cant you see us under the awning with the new hot tub. Now, THAT would be the biggest ******* thing ever!

·
Registered
556 Posts
A juicer-getting tired of the fast food on the road, so I'm going to start drinking juice. Now that oughta be different

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
My personalized Happy Camper T-Shirt, it has my name "Clarke" on the hat..........
I did not take a picture of it yet so...........i used a link..............Gift from My DW.............she says i'm always such a happy camper talking to everyone......now they will know my name

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,767 Posts
a Wii with a Wii fit, now I will get into shape

·
Outbackers Contributer
911 Posts
darrel - 2 cabela's gift cards
2 bass pro gift cards

katie - garmin gps

happy holidays
darrel & katie

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,139 Posts
My DW got me a Craftsman 4-gal. "pancake" shaped air compressor. Now I can take a decent air-compressor with us on long trips, and more easily top off the OB and truck tires before each trip. I have a larger, horizontal 20-gal tank model that my FIL gave me years ago, but it is a pain to get out of the garage and put it back.

I also got three more tools for my Craftsman 19.2 V cordless set - a right-angle drill/driver (for those tight places in the Outback), a twin-tube florescent light (for lighting up the night on camping trips and for working in dark spots), and a 5-1/4" circular (trim) saw. I already have the drill/driver, spot-light, and reciprocating saw (saws-all). There's a couple more tools that will come in handy, too.

But the best present came on Christmas Eve, when State Farm called to say they would pick up most of the tab for removing tree branches from my roof and power lines, trimming up the trees, and cleaning up the yard afterward. Good to have that $1100 back!

Hope all had a safe and Happy Christmas (or Hannuka), and hope everyone has a great new year. I'm sure we'll all face some challenges in the months to come.

Mike

·
Outbackers Contributor
7,151 Posts
I received a family painting. It was a picture that I took whilewe were camping this year. It was taken on the cliff at Bon Echo Park. The cool thing is that the picture is mounted on canvass and it really lookings like someone painted it. You can see the brush strokes.

Thor

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,426 Posts
A VERY SOFT robe, a bottle of Nyquil, and a hotel room with a king size bed.

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,752 Posts
That is a Ford "Edge"... I never really warmed up to them, until I drove one. Whoa baby! It doesnt compare to my 2008 Mustang Bullitt, but none the less. Oh wait a minute, I dont own a Bullitt. Never mind.

·
Outbackers Contributor
514 Posts
Got the Canon EOS 40D. Guess I need to change my signature line....and probably take some pictures.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts