Outbacker RV Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I got an Outbackers.com hat. While it's not the biggest or most expensive thing, it made for a GREAT gift from Santa.

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
The BEST Christmas gift is our family being ALL together on Christmas!
I have to agree with that one...

Although, my new diamond hoop earrings run a close second

DS finally got his Wii and I can't seem to pry the two of them apart! (make that three...dh is pretty hooked as well)

·
Registered
903 Posts
I got a set of tire covers for the OB. When the wife told her daughter that was what I wanted, the daughter's response was something along the lines of that doesn't sound like much of a gift. So DW had to remind her how "practical" ie cheap I am.
Anyhow, I'm happy.

·
Outbackers Contributor
9,201 Posts
Happy Holidays fellow Outbackers! Kathy here.
Santa was VERY good to this fishing fool. Judi knows that the single most relaxing outdoor activity for me is fly fishing. We've fished the Rapid River in Maine, the Ausable in the Adirondacks, and the Snake in Wyoming. Up until this point we haven't done much from our canoe because we don't have racks for the truck, and now Judi really can't help me load it up.

Well, Algonquin here we come. This is a Seaeagle Fold Cat - essentially an inflatable pontoon bass boat that will serve the bill, beautifully. It's got real seats, real oars, four (FOUR) rod holders, and you can stand to fish in it. It folds up into two (large) bags that will go into the back of the truck, weighs 70 # total, so I can lug it around.

Here's the link for those of you (like me) now drooling for spring! (Know that before Christmas the pricing was much more aggressive, so we got a deal to boot!) Fishing competitions, anyone? Seaeagle Fold Cat

See you all on the water!!!!

·
Outbackers Contributor
360 Posts
EZ answer. Having the family all together was the best present...including having our son home after his 2008 Afghanistan trip with his new army buddies. He is actually in the air force but he served with an army unit.

·
Registered
286 Posts
2 new Dell PC's with 20' LCD monitors w/built in web cam and a new Kodak ESP7 printer!!

To the family who got the Ford Edge, you wanna adopt a 42 year old son?? LOL!!!!

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,524 Posts
Wow, lots of nice presents out there! (BTW, my wife loves her Edge, but has to work to pay for it!
)

I double dip with my Birthday on the 21st, but I got a Weber Performer grill for the birthday, and a Blue Ray player for Xmas. DW even gave me a 3 pack of bond films on Blue ray

Now if she'd only let me watch them.... oh well, somethings never change.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am thinking of buying a Juicer to do a Juices. Is the Omega a good juicer to try? Like the: VRT350W Juicer
I read some juicers leave some fiber but remove most of the pulp. Is there a juicer I can also have in my car that's good or transport?
I know there are low and high speed and vertical and horizontal juicers. Someone told me to blend the kale with water for juicing instead. What do you think of that?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am thinking of buying a Juicer to do a Juices. Is the Omega a good juicer to try? Like the: VRT350W Juicer
I read some juicers leave some fiber but remove most of the pulp. Is there a juicer I can also have in my car that's good or transport Best Juicer For Beets And Carrots?
I know there are low and high speed and vertical and horizontal juicers. Someone told me to blend the kale with water for juicing instead. What do you think of that?
no response

21 - 31 of 31 Posts