Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just a little FYI!

We de-winterized this past weekend and lo and behold, water leak, okay more like huge gush
under dinette in our 25RS-S.....it was coming from the black connector at water pump which was used when trailor was winterized....our dealer said factory winterized.....anyway, lots of water before wife
noticed....tightened quickly and presto! no water now.....no damage...just lots of wet towels....PHEW!!

Before you de-winterize your new trailors, tighten that black connector at water pump......just to be sure.

sunny

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Watch the wood around the area that got we it might show damage signs once it dries out. We had a lead under our sink that only showed up once the grey water tank filled, got it fixed but then I noticed some of the wood was warped. I'll have it fixed once we get back from our big trip.

Thanks for the heads up too!

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
It's a good idea to check any water connections you can find. I found loose ones before I winterized the first time. After that, I went around and checked for other loose items, such as electrical connections and screws here and there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts