Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2007 23RS. The latch that receives the bottom portion of the support for the rear slide when the bed is in the out position is broken. I don't even know what to call this piece when I do a search for it. The dealer where we purchased our Outback no longer carries them, so they are no help. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement piece or what to call it when I do a search? We have a trip planned for this weekend, but it is not looking good. Thanks in advance for any help. image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
DOMETIC AWNING LOWER WALL BRACKET 3108221007B on the replacement parts topic, third post. If you search on the name you should be able to find them other places than ebay.

Replacement parts topic.

Reactions: FreeRangeBrain

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! Just got a 2007 Outback Keystone Kargaroo and took her on the road for 6 weeks. In love! Broke 2 of the 4 brackets that hold up the backslide braces, but found this group and had success sourcing the part. Here to express my gratitude! Happy travels all!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
You are welcome. Your payment is that when you find some part or fix something that you post it so the next person can find it.

Reactions: FreeRangeBrain

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Excellent. Help everyone keep their Outbacks going. IMO, better than paying the dealer to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts