Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday after I left Rotary I had a voice mail from my salesman at Russ Dean RV. It was short, and just said call me. Made me wonder if there could be a recall or something, so I called back. Turns out he just wanted to make sure the Outback was working well for our family, we talked about our trips and things. Sure made me feel good about him and the dealership. Of three campers we've owned that is the first time I've heard from a dealer after the sale that wasn't from a factory post card. That type of relationship goes a long way in my book to earning my repeat business - though hopefully we'll have the Outback for years to come.

Is this rare or have you hear from your dealer after the sale?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Must be a RussDean thing... we heard from ours sales rep also. Am remembering correctly, you did buy from Russ Dean, right?

We really liked them, not to mention the better price and things they included in the deal.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes we bought from Russ Dean too. Good to know its not just the sales guy that's doing it but its how they do business.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Our dealer took a picture of our family in front of the new Outback when we bought it and I never really knew why. Well one day several months after we bought it we received a two year calendar in the mail with that picture on it.

Other then service I have not heard from anyone at me dealer.

·
Outbackers Contributor
617 Posts
DC: Where did you get your Outback at?

·
Outbackers Contributor
617 Posts
Your right! They didn't take our pic though. In fact, we had ordered it, and it came in on Thursday before Labor Day. So they called us that morning and told us we could pick it up that afternoon. So it was a rush PDI. But we were well pleased with the service. We transferred everything from the pop-up that night and left Friday morning. So we broke it in immediately.

We are headed to Charlestown State Park in the morning. Hope it isn't flooded out. Someone came by the office this morning and said we've had 6 inches of rain since Monday. You can really tell it. Everything is soggy!

Have a great weekend sunny

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,877 Posts
Even I got my picture taken for the two year calendar up here in upstate New York.

Great Outdoors RV in Fulton, New York

Haven't received any phone calls or the calendar yet.

Will wait and see...

Kevin

·
Registered
630 Posts
GM,

We have been happy with Customers First. I have had the TT in only once for service and I was quite happy with the experience over all.

Hope the weather holds for you weekend. Have fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts