Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just purchased my Outback 26RS and will pick it up on Saturday. I live near Indianapolis and can't wait to try this puppy out! Lot of great info. in this forum and I am pleased to see so many people enjoying their Outbacks. This is our first camper. We really have never camped as a family. I hope it was worth the money! A friend of mine told me to think of it as creating"Maximum Memories" and to forget about the cost, so I did!

Hope to see you at a campground!

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
Hi and welcome aboard. I think your friend is right about the memories. I look at it this way, she picked out the Outback, with little opposition from me so I get to play with it. Bueatiful country Indiania unfortunatly I haven't been there in years but I still have a Aunt and 4 cousins who live in the Fort Wayne area, one day I will make it back that way. Enjoy your Outback. Kirk

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Hi Indy welcome to the Outbackers and most of all Congrats on your new camper!

I think your friend is right, you can't put a price on the memories your family will have. One of my memories that I enjoy is all the camping trips we took when I was younger, only wish we'd kept camping. But I did find I could keep on camping with the Y so that made up for a lot of it.

G

·
action Hi, and Welcome. The enjoyment and special feelings you'll get camping with family and friends will soon outweigh any costs. Just be careful, modding the Outback can become addictive.

Happy camping,

Gary

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
Welcome aboard, and congratulations on the new 26RS. As you can see from my signature, I think you've made a fine choice.

You will be making many, many memories. Some of the most cherished memories of my childhood are from camping with my parents, and siblings.

Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts