Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 250RS with a severely faded front cap. I'm wondering what others have done to fix and how much it cost them. On the other hand did you just say fixing it isn't worth the price and left it as is. If you purchased new front graphics, where did you get them?

The remainder of the trailer is in pretty good shape. I just hate how the cap looks. I've tried oxidation removers and fiberglass restorers with no real improvement.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mine got repainted with car paint and haven’t had a problem since from my dealer. Luckily for mine it happened shortly after I bought it and was still under warranty and Keystone paid for it all. My understanding is there was a class action lawsuit but not sure what came of it or if it fell through. I asked The dealer how much that costs and I believe it was around $3K. Other people in this forum have had similar issues and I’ve seen some just repaint themselves to having the dealer do it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used the Poli Glow system, you can use it over the graphics. Its a chore and has to be redone regularly but it worked to a point. You would use the Poli Ox first since yours is so bad, then the Poli Prep and finally the Poli Glow. Its pricey but the only other alternative I have seen in to repaint. I did manage to get some replacement graphics from Keystone, through the dealer. Some had be discontinued though. Welcome to Our poli glow products Store

·
Registered
2011 Outback 250RS 2003 Ford F-350, V10
17 Posts
You can test out the 3M family of fiberglass/gelcoat restorers. It will take some effort. If the gelcoat is too far gone, you'll need to get iot painted. This is a straight forward paint job....no body work. Prep, prime, paint, seal. I would guess $2000 at a reputable auto body repair shop using HIGH quality products. When done, it will look brand new!

Decals.....
Found THIS on Amazon....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts