Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the pic's in the photo album and noticed T-rest's killer dog. I have one like him at home only he is a chocolate lab named brownie. We also have 4 cats, 1 land crap, 1 more dog- she's a hienz 57 but a good girl named sandy, 1 pot bellied pig-dawg named daisy mae. What are your favorite or unusual pets? I may post some pic's. kirk

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha ah, that was meant to be a PG question not a R rated one but it was a good come back.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Fred looks a lot like one a friend had, called Meatloaf!

Ours are hardly unique, but we love them none the less

Only thing unique is they are 100% pound pups, only God knows what they are. The yellow one is partially Golden Retriever and Chow, possibly wolf. The black one is mostly Border Collie with a hint of stupid dog to boot! Nothing gets with in 50 of our house or camper without the "dog bell" going off.

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I give up, what kind of fish is it, sure is pretty?

·
Outbackers Contributor
329 Posts
Plecostamus (sp?) called a pleco for short... Worked at a pet store as a kid

it'll get real big if you have a big tank....

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
Certainly is one of the biggest Pleco's I have seen, though it is hard to tell without something in the photo to give it some scale. I have one that is about 6 inches long. He has about doubled in size in the 2 years that I have had him.

Tim

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Hey guys,

Been out on an install all day, just got to checking in. Fred's a sailfin pleco, he's about 7 inches long. Looks a lot bigger in the picture. Had him for two years, he's about 3 times the size he was when I got him. Keep's my 45 gal. squeaky clean

This is where he lives, on of my own creations.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDNAhEW3DG...460810026779649

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts