Outbacker RV Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I loosed the screws and ran a bead of epoxy on each crack. Luckily the epoxy is about the same color as the skirt. It has lasted about four years and the cracks have not lengthened. Better to have good luck that skill.

·
Registered
26 Posts
USAMADE fender skirt is robust and sturdy, which is just what you need in a fender skirt. I can attest to the toughness of the thermoplastic material. Plus, when I scraped the side of my RV against some shrubs, I discovered the skirts were scarcely scratched.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I use ICON 1424 Jayco, this fender skirt is white that doesn't clash with the different RV colors and painted graphics. It has a neutral tone, making it reasonably pleasant to install. High impact-resistant ABS plastic protects the underside of the vehicle and the outside against termites, prolonging the product's life.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This Alpha Systems fender skirt has a UV-protected exterior, which I enjoy. Even after being exposed to the elements for extended periods of time, it did not break or fade. The durability remained consistent, giving me confidence that this model will survive for years.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts