Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
There are several aftermarket replacements online. I searched hard to find exact replacements for our trailer. When I couldn't, I checked with the local Keystone dealer. Shocked me when they offered identical replacements for significantly less than online.

Put a bit of caulking or similar behind each screw when you re-install. It kept ours from cracking again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the ICON 1424 Jayco Tandem and absolutely love this fender skirts, the high impact resistant ABS protects the underside of the car and the price is totally reasonable.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have bought new RV fender skirts from Keyston. It fits almost perfectly on my 2011 Cougar 32-foot trailer. However, I had to redrill the mounting holes, but that was not a problem as the blown tire practically ripped the old skirting right out of its mounting screws anyway. This skirt has a textured finish and looks like it came with the trailer; it has a scuff-resistant texture and is molded from high-impact ABS, which means it can withstand heavy use and adverse environmental conditions. So, I do not have to worry about scratches or minor damage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Crossroads RV Sunset Trail is amazing since it is tougher and more lasting than the RV's built-in fender skirts, which are thin and weak. Even on tough rides and in harsh conditions, this aftermarket brand seems absolutely dependable for long-term use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts