Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased an Outback 26RS yesterday from Leo's RV in Gambrills MD, just outside of Washington DC. We love it and can't wait to get camping. There's lots of cabinet space and the bunks are going to be great for our three kids ages 7,4, and 2. I'll miss the popup for sentimental reasons but I'm glad to be moving up. You all sound like great people and I'll looking forward to reading all your input.

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy your new trailer.

We're planning an eastern rally probably in august in PA if your interested. There's more info in the rally forum at the top of the forums page.

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
Stacey,

Welcome to both Outbackers, and to the ranks of 26RS owners. It is a fine unit, if I do say so myself.

Steve, you must spend hours thinking of what to post next. I like the welcome sign.

Tim

·
Outbackers Contributor
260 Posts
Stacey,

Nice to have another fellow "Outbacker" on board. I'll bet your kids are gonna love the new TT. Wish we'd have had ours when the older kids were younger..... Anyway, please come back and share some of your stories as you begin making memories in the new camper.

Happy trails,

Greg

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,212 Posts
Welcome, Stacey!
You will love your Outback. The fun starts by outfitting it with all the gear, and continues on your first trip. We're new, too, and love our 28RLS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts