Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are back from our first "real" camping expedition with our 28BHS OB. Had to say, it went much smoother than we anticipated based on a lot of the comments on this site. The only problem we encountered was a small leak at the kitchen faucet but that was quickly remedied. We found the air conditioning and the heat worked extremely well. The shower and bathroom in general is a little compact. After trying one shower, we decided the bathhouse on the hill was more appealing but it was nice to "get up and go" in the middle of the night without making the hike up the hill. Met some really nice people who were veterans and more than happy to give us good tips and ideas. Also, everyone looked the OB. Had to give several tours of the palace! Anyway, we definitely are pleased with our purchase and are looking forward to seeing new campgrounds and meeting new people. What a way to relax and enjoy life! We had forgotten after all these years how peaceful early morning by the lake could be. Stop me before I reflect more!

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Glad you had a good trip. I also had forgotten how much fun and relaxing camping can be.

Mike

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful weekend of relaxing and no worries, just like the Outback should be. Happy Camping!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts