Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 25RSS and the cabinet left of the refer in the upper section has teo slide out drawers in it. Being my wife is short and cannot see what is i the upper drawer, I simply moved it to the lower cabinet upper section. Now I din't have to be bothered finding things for her.

The drawer is secured to a 3/8 plywood base. Just remove the 4 screws and drop it to the bottom cabinet. You will also have to move the door latch on the lower cabinet.

Dom

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Good deal Don. Our 28RSS didn't have shelves in the lower cabinet, I added them. But I like your idea, stuff in that top draw does get rather lost.

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Mine didn't come with drawers. I added a couple of plastic sliding ones last year. I guess KEYSTONE had the same idea!

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,212 Posts
Our 2004 Outback 28RLS has the two sliding shelves on the two lower shelves and the top is a large storage shelf only. I guess Keystone continues to respond well to the actual needs of the consumers!

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
That or the employee just likes variety and there is not rhyme or reason to his madness

·
Registered
149 Posts
any chance of pics of the added drawers?.....I would also like to add some...where did you find the plastic drawars?

Thanks! sunny

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Cats we didn't add plastic drawers but did add more shelves, you can see photos here on my Outback Modifications Page about 1/2 down.

I think the Rubbermaid or Sterilite brand 3 drawer units would fit inside, might need to take apart and then reassemble them once they are inside though. We used those setups a lot in our old PopUp.

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
I don't have any pics yet, cause I did it just before winter storage. I'll be getting it out late this month, and I'll snap some.
I do remember getting them at our local Home Center (Menards), and they were RUBBERMAID brand white sliding (single) drawers.
Here is a list of my MODS:

NDJollyMon's MODS list

1 - 9 of 9 Posts