Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Snow again here today. We're supposed to be leaving in three weeks. Hopefully sunny tomorrow to melt some off!

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Poor Outback! I need to call the ISACO (International Society Against Cruelty to Outbacks) You need to take that Outback camping quick! Hope it stops snowing, we had our 1 storm for the year.

The image you have is "dynamic" so you can't post the image, since the link location may change it prevents broken links. Normally you would just click the IMG link above where you type.

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
worked, thanks guys

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
BRRRR, I'm so glad we are in So. Cal.> 89 here yesterday

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
camping479

I'm is the same boat, but this time you got the bulk of the storm. Up here in CT we only got about 2" last night. Still waiting to hear from the dealer that ours is in. Just as well, as for the moment, the parking spot is covered in snow.

Tim

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The outback lettering is covered up because the body shop is in the process of repairing the damaged fiberglass. The blue film is to keep it from getting too dirty for when they work on it again. Supposed to be fixed by tuesday night. I am going to remove the bunks and interior panelling tonight so they can get a patch on from the inside. I'm trying to help out as much as I can so it will get done.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts