Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are headed to Tampa from Atlanta Friday to celebrate my son's 11th birthday and attend the Gasparilla (Pirate Invasion of Jose Gaspar festival). Similar to Mardi Gras with Krewes and parade, parties, etc.

While we were planning on stopping Thursday PM at a great campground near Valdosta,GA (Exit 5), we will have to leave Friday noon and drive on down 475 miles.

In the meantime I have been using electric heat (portable oil radiator style) to postpone, or perhaps bypass winterizing as the temps here have been only just below freezing so far.

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Have a great time and travel safe!

Mike

·
Registered
279 Posts
The Gasparilla. Wow,, I haven't thought of that in years. We lived in that area when I was a kid.(First & second grade). We went to the Gasparilla Festival every year that we were there. Thanks for reminding me. Hope you have a great and safe trip.

·
Outbackers Contributor
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KellerJames and all,

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, I notice you may not be completely happy with the 3.55 gearing. I spent a bundle to change both front and rear from 3.55 to 3.92 and it has made all the difference with the Durango. Your 4.6 engine may not have the same torque curve as my 4.7, BUT for me the $ were well spent. It was a lot less than a new tow vehicle!

Dave Davis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts