Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Normandy Farms Cg in Foxboro Mass. Its a year round CG with a nice indoor heated pool and exercise room as well as a recreation lodge with activites for adults and kids. It got down to the teens and twenties temperature wise at night but the days weren't too bad. It was nice sitting around the campfire all bundled up, with the kids asleep in the TT, with the cloudless sky, watching the eclipse of the full moon through the pines. Nice Camping!

Bob

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Sounds like a great time!

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Bob...
Sounds like my kinda trip! I need camping stories. It'll be a long time til I get back inside the Outback for some fun! We got another 4 inches of snow last night. Now it's about a foot deep.

Camping stories...I need camping stories! ANYONE ELSE! PLEEEEEASE!

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Okay Pete, here's one,

When I was a kid, we were camping in Mt. Rainier national park. We had a Volkswagen camper at the time so no bath. My brother goes to use the bathroom, he's walking along one side of the building, gets to the corner and comes face to face with a bear. My dad said he's never seen him move so fast before or since!
That same summer we went to Crater Lake, we couldn't stay in the park because the campgrounds were closed, they were still snowed in! We have a picture of our volkswagen bus parked next to a snowbank that is about 3 feet higher than the bus, in July!!!!!

A few weeks ago we went camping at Otter lake in Marshall's Creek, Pa. It was cold, but we had a great time eating dinner around the fire, walking the campground and fishing in the lake. We didn't catch anything, but it was a great way to end the season.

Can't wait til disney in April

Hang in there, spring will be here before you know it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Has anybody camped Disneyworld? I have thought about it but have yet to do it. Normally not my idea of camping but I'll try most anything once....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts