Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

Well actually my birthday was over 3 weeks ago. OK I have a new scam for you all. When it's Christmas or your birthday, tell your family and freinds you want Camping World gift certificates! I did this and got $170

I finally got around to "cashing in" yesterday and yeeeee haaawwww did I have a good time
I bought things that I was too cheap to spend the money on like those Links Levelers in the nice bag, one of those cool metal tire chaulks that squeezes between the tires, a Flush King, and a bunch of assorted storage accessories and knick knacks.

It's nice going shopping when funded by others

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's a great idea! I just spent $80.00 on line with them today. Could of spent $280 you know! I know what to tell everyone to get me now. action

·
Outbackers Contributor
260 Posts
Very cool idea Jim,

That's one that many of use fellow Outbackers are gonna have to copy.

Keep comin',

Greg

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
I guess its a good thing for me that Camping World is 3 hours away, sure does make those trips fun though! I can't wait for my online packages to arrive either! Sounds like you got a lot of goodies Jim!

·
Registered
65 Posts
They just opened a new CW about an hour from me in Elkart, Indiana within the last couple months. I couldn't resist anymore and drove down there last weekend to see it. Boy, you talk about a kid in the toy store.
I have to agree with you though Steve, if it was any closer, it could be a very dangerous thing.

Since I was in the neighborhood, after I got done at CW, I drove over to the Keystone complex to see where all our Outbacks are built. That was kool. Boy, what a big place.

Phil

·
Registered
630 Posts
Good idea Jim, never thought of that.

A new CW opened up this month on my way to and from work. I can see it from the road and every time I pass the exit I have to stop myself from getting off.

It's tough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts