Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Heading out this Friday to Quarryville PA. JellyStone Park, To see Yogi & Boo Boo, This is our first trip in the 25RSS, A Step up from the 23' Keystone Cabana, We camped in our Driveway last weekend, all seemed to function as it should, we had sustained winds of 25+ with gusts to 50 and we did not visit OZ. It stayed fairly stable until the big gusts came...there was some shaking but happy with the way it was.

Looking for a fun weekend with the kiddies 7&6 and wifey, and my wife and I can't wait until the "adult beverage hunt" Sat Night. Seems I can always sniff these out.
can't go a weekend without the "Daddy Juice".

Happy Easter all!

The Smiths in De.

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Enjoy your trip!!

Mike

·
Registered
45 Posts
We are doing the same this weekend. We did the test run in the driveway last weekend too. No major problems except couldn't figure out how to set the furnace temp the way we wanted it. Oh, and the comforter or blanket on slide out bed I will do without this weekend. That thing was everywhere but on top of me, bringing my own blankets. We are not going far, Douthat State Park which is only about an hour and a half away. I have had absolutely no time to practice backing our trailer up, I hope I get a pull through. My 'beverage hunt' will start right after that , no way I am waiting until Sat. !

Chip

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope all had a nice weekend.

Our first trip in the 25RSS worked out great.

Only issue I had was some water leakage from various connections.
I spent a 1/2 hour and went around and tightened them all,
There were alot that were very loose, I'd suggest checking these.

But other then that everything was great, and we enjoyed our upgrade.

CHIP:
Beverages were flowing Friday at 1500, we backed in the site @ 1450.
The Capt ( Morgan) & I had a great time, we always seem too..

Noticed 3 other fellow Outbacks there.

regards

Mike

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Have a great trip with the new camper! If you keep seeing leaks add some plumbers tape to the fitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts