Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
We just bought a 2013 Outback 250RS a few weeks ago. We took it camping last weekend for the first time and sadly found out the bed slide out has been wet in the past. The corner of the bed support broke and we found that the whole wall is has been we and starting to rot. Does anyone know a good way to fix the bed support? I would upload a pic but I am unable to figure out how to do it. If you could let me know I will get them posted as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I also have a 2013 250RS. Pictures would be a great help to figure out what you have going on.

To upload a picture you go to your gallery by selecting the drop down that appears when you select your user name in the upper right corner of the page. Once there, select upload in the upper right corner. Select an existing album, which you probably don't have it you haven't uploaded before, or create a new one. Then choose the file and select upload. Select review and publish in the lower right corner. Edit info and needed then select finish and publish in the middle center of the page.

I find it easiest to open and second tab, one with the post you are making or replying to and the other with your gallery. In your gallerygo to the album you saved the pictures in. Under the options drop down there will be a share links item. Select that and then copy the BBcode text and paste into your post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have added pictures. Thanks so much for helping me figure that out.

I also have a 2013 250RS. Pictures would be a great help to figure out what you have going on.

To upload a picture you go to your gallery by selecting the drop down that appears when you select your user name in the upper right corner of the page. Once there, select upload in the upper right corner. Select an existing album, which you probably don't have it you haven't uploaded before, or create a new one. Then choose the file and select upload. Select review and publish in the lower right corner. Edit info and needed then select finish and publish in the middle center of the page.

I find it easiest to open and second tab, one with the post you are making or replying to and the other with your gallery. In your gallerygo to the album you saved the pictures in. Under the options drop down there will be a share links item. Select that and then copy the BBcode text and paste into your post.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I know it is a little late now but thought I would pass this along. With our 250RS, I always level it with the front end slightly high. This is for three reasons. The first is that all the rain on the rear slide runs to the back end and not towards the trailer. The second is so splashed water when taking a shower runs back into the shower pan and doesn't drain over the edge of the tub on onto the floor. The third is that rain runoff and air conditioner condensation runs to the back of the trailer so that I don't get dripped on when accessing the bike door and front storage compartment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts