Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's has the Sydney package and I believe evey option except elec jacks. $24,000, is that good? Is the list about $32,000?

·
Registered
630 Posts
I wish I could help you. I asked my dealer about this model the other day and they do not have one in yet and I could not get any pricing info from them. If no one chimes in here you may try calling some other dealers in your general area and see what they tell you. That sounds a bit high to me, but to be honest I really don't have a clue. You may be asking yourself, why is this guy posting if he has not clue, and that would be a good question.

Well, I am really interested in this model and any info I can get would be nice.

Good luck and let us know what you find out.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
That's 25% off list, so your inline. I'd sit down with Google.com and do some searching. Might just try Outback and 29 and see what you come up with. I checked Lakeshore but didn't see any in stock, might be worth a call since they seem to have very good prices for Outbacks, I used their price to negotiate a bit more of a deal on mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lakeshore's prices are great, but it's about 2000 miles each way. If I had a little more time I'd do it. I think 30,800 is list. That's 22% off. The only negative(I guess it's a negative) is the plastic cabinets. That may not be the correct term. They are light weight I'm sure and the more I think about it, the more I am ok with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts