Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi to all from Denny and Ida. Just a few notes on our Outback 5t h wheel, WE LOVE IT !!! All the room is just fantastic, I can drop the soap in the shower and can actually bend over and pick it up. Not bad for a 6foot over weight grandpa .WE still want to get a larger tow truck to take the place of my beloved 2005 dodge ram 1500. My wee blonde would like to put some softer bulbs in the bedroom so if any one has done this please let us know. Happy travels and we will see you on the road, Denny and Ida OOPS I meant softer lights in the bathroom!!!:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi to all from Denny and Ida. Just a few notes on our Outback 5t h wheel, WE LOVE IT !!! All the room is just fantastic, I can drop the soap in the shower and can actually bend over and pick it up. Not bad for a 6foot over weight grandpa .WE still want to get a larger tow truck to take the place of my beloved 2005 dodge ram 1500. My wee blonde would like to put some softer bulbs in the bedroom so if any one has done this please let us know. Happy travels and we will see you on the road, Denny and Ida OOPS I meant softer lights in the bathroom!!!:)
Are you currently using incandescent or led bulbs? We recently made the switch from incandescent to led "white", many prefer the led "warm" type. Although we're happy with what we have, they're not soft, but do provide good light.

·
Outbackers Contributor
275 Posts
You can get 'warm' led lights in just about any candle power. Also, you could remove one side and see if that softens things up enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts