Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have two fuses in the inverter, which I cannot figure out what they power up. One is labeled "interior zone 4", the other is "accessory 1". There is a red led light illuminated, adjacent to Interior zone 4 fuse. TT is new to me.

·
Administrator
18,056 Posts
Do you mean the breaker panel vs Inverter? A inverter is typically out sight and its job is to create AC power from DC (your battery)

Can you post a picture?

Typically, a red light means the fuse is blown and will only illuminate when power is requested from that circuit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
In fact, I bought the AIMS 12-volt inverter model to shop for the 48-volt model. I almost said it, but it is so helpful! If I could not run my charge controller more efficiently at 48 volts, I'd use it all the time. Instead, I take advantage of it as a backup and for smaller jobs. it's a complete output of 5000 watts continuous when using the hardwired outlet. And it absolutely was very helpful! it'll run the air con in our fifth wheel, together with all of the opposite appliances, also because of the washer and pump.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts