Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We head for Lake Texoma for 7 days on March 5th.
I've already started prepping the Outback. Now today, I received the Bullseye sat' dish mount and it looks great.
After messing with the tripod the past several months, this thing is going to be MUCH easier to set up. Storage space will be much less than tripod. Yet another reason I can't wait to go camping. Can the weeks go by ANY SLOWER???
Just venting. Thanks for listening. I figured fellow Outbackers would understsand.

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Know what you mean. We have to wait til april to get going, enjoy your trip

Is there a website for the bullseye dish?

·
Outbackers Contributor
208 Posts
I can understand how your feeling, and yes they can go slower, we don't even get our Outback intill April.

Rob

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
The polar ice cap has melted here a little bit. It has been climbing up into the low 30's the past few days. My first camping trip will probably not occur until mid May. I'm sure I'll pull it out of storage early to play with it. Ahh the fun never ends.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't learned how to make a linkyet, but I can tell everyone that the web site for the Bullseye dish mount is www.rvdishmount.com. It looks like it will be as handy as a pocket on a shirt as the old saying goes. Well it's now 6 days untill we leave. I really should stop counting the days,,,hours,,,minutes,,,seconds

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
Ahhhhh!, April is just 4 short weeks away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts