Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our first trip out is this weekend and the even better news is that a member from PopUp Explorer is looking like they are going to buy our Kiwi! So by the time we come back on Sunday we should have our new fence and RV pad ready to go, our first trip with our new Outback and the Kiwi will have a new home.

I've run ads in the local paper for 4 weeks, the RV Trader Online and the RV Trader Magazine and only had a few bites. Wouldn't you know it the best bit of all game just came from a line in my signature file and a forum like this. Of course the grumps at RV.net won't allow you to mention anything about your RV being for sale in your signature. I'll uncross my fingers when their Credit Union contacts my bank for payment, but I am already so happy that its going to a good family and that I'll no longer have to be worried about selling it.

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
Good luck on selling your kiwi. We had to sell a 1978 motorhome and it seemed like it took forever. Finnally found the right family, they were new to RVing and it fit then just right. Be pateint and the right person will come along and snatch it up at your asking price. Kirk

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold! Woohoo. Went to a good family and got my full asking price to boot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts