Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time at the RV.net Northeast Rally. It was our first so we didn't know what to expect. What a great Time! It just proved once again that Campers/Rvers are really nice people. It was fun to see all the interest in our Outback! Everyone wanted to see the slide out and they were really impressed with the layout and how much room we had, even with the three kids. The weather was a bit off. It rained saturday night and I was dismayed to find water in the corners of the queen slide. I'm not sure if it was due to the rain or if it was condensation as we had the furnace going all night. I'm hoping it was the condensation
AnywayI found myself checking out the plans for the Outbackers Rally and wondering how long it would take us to get to PA.

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
kat...
When it's cold outside, I get condensation in the queen slide too. Ventilation is the key. It's tough when the weather is cold though!

Glad you liked your rally

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ND Thanks for the input. I'm really hoping that its just condensation. I plan on putting the hose to it in the driveway when I have a chance. I'll let you know the results of the experiment.

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts