Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vern...
We need to go fishing for new members! Is it ok to drop the forum address in other groups and forums now and again? I know you did once, because I saw it.
Just a thought. The more the merrier.

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Go ahead, I started a topic on iRv2 Outbackers Owners Club and I believe there was one put in the Outback section of Keystone Trailers Topics and Forums. There are several I haven't posted such as Trailer Life, Good Sam, RV.net, etc. Look in the Light Weight Sections. Lets go get um...

·
Outbackers Contributor
7,151 Posts
Vern

Any ideas on hooking a few more Canadian Memebers? Is there a cool page I can print and put it up at the dealers? I spoke to my sale rep. and they are supportive of advising newbie Outbackers to visit the site. sunny

Thor

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! Here is a relic of a post! Now we have over 500 members!!

It worked! It worked! We caught some new members!

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
I've had a link to the forum in my RV.net sig file and so far they haven't edited it out... to my knowledge at least. I know I've picked up at least one from the Hybrid Explorer Forum too.

·
Outbackers Contributor
617 Posts
My sister sent me an email. Yes, she (not I, Jolly)
was on another forum and a lady was asking questions about the Outback. She sent me the info thinking I could help. Next thing, I know this lady is on our forum. Someone got to her before I did.

P.S. My sis owns a Jayco, however I did send her Jim's info on his camper for sale. Maybe eventually I'll get her to come on the "sunny sunny " side.

·
Outbackers Contributor
7,151 Posts
Vern

How about the cover site with a list of topics below. This way TT buyers will get some idea what this site is all about.

Thor

·
Outbackers Contributor
845 Posts
Hmm. my wife is graphic artist (well Creative Director now) and I was thinking about seeing if you she could create a vinyl graphic that I could put on the spare tire cover that has the Outbackers logo and website URL.

I'll see what she says....

Wayne

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Wayne, that's a great idea about the vinyl graphics. I would be interested in that. If there's enough interest, maybe we could all chip in on the cost.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts