Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kathy and I want to wish all the members of Outbackers.com forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! action

·
Registered
630 Posts
Not sure what happened there. But here it goes again.

Same here Vern, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

I also wanted to take a moment and thank you for your efforts with Outbackers.com. Up until recently I had been pretty much full time on the Keystone forum and only lurking here. I hesitated moving here because I kinda had an established home there and felt like I knew the folks there. I also liked the fact that there was a section where the Keystone rep would post. To be honest, I was a bit dissipointed when you started this site and a bunch of the Outback folks jumped ship.

Well anyway, the rep no longer posts and due to some other issues I feel it is time to break camp and set up over here. Do you have any open sites? BTW, You have done a great job with this site.

In the comming year I plan to spend more time here sharing advice and opinions with the other Outback owners.

Merry Christmas to all.

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Welcome CamperDC...
Good to hear from you again. I too, was over at the other forum. I jumped ship when the posting slowed down. This is a good group, and seems to be growing steady. Good to have you.

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome CamperDC glad to have ya here, there is always plenty of open sites here at Outbackers.com. I thought it would kinda neat to have a home for all the Outback owners so I started this site with the hopes one day we would have a thriving community of Outback owners. Like NDJollyMon says, this is a good group and seems to be growing steady.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts