Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming this is where to reach you Vern.
When I try to upload photos to the gallery, I get an error message that says ' there are no albums where you are allowed to upload pictures. I'm in admin mode. I'm logged in. I've done everything the other members have said to do and still unable to upload photos. Do you have any idea as to what might be wrong? Like I said in my General discusion post Please
HELP !!!!!!!!!!1

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
Keller, I don't want to answer for Vern, but I remember him telling somebody else that he didn't need to be in admin mode, and that was for the site administrator. It is been a few months since I posted my photo's, so without actually going to the gallery and posting, I don't remember the exact sequence. I will give it a look see when I finish checking the forums, and get back to you.

Tim

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
Looks like Pete and Kirk beat me to it, and answered you question in "at wits end" thread. I hope it worked for you. If not, Vern will have to step in.

Tim

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Found the problem, didn't create an album first. I had to change your password to log in as you and fix it, created a new album and made a test post and all works fine now. First log in then switch to user mode, click upload picture and your off and running. Have fun posting...

PS: I will email you the password change.

Vern

1 - 4 of 4 Posts