Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, checking in and saying hello, we are new members here although we have been looking around in here for about 2 weeks and i am getting hooked on the website. this is fantastic, we have bought a new 26rs and were waiting for it to be built at the factory, with it in Indiana and us in California it is going to be awhile, we are moving up from a 1986 coleman pop up and can't wait for it to get here. We look forward to conversing with the other members here everyone seems so easy to talk to.
Rob

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,018 Posts
Yet another 26 RS owner...congrats. You know, along woth hatcityhosehauler, maybe we'll start a forum for just 26 RS owners! Ha! Maybe not.

Randy

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Welcome to the Forum And4togo and all the other new members I haven't already welcomed. It's great to see the word getting out about Outbackers.com...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome Rob. Always good to have another Outbacker in here. We bought a 21RS last summer from the dealer's lot. I could not imagine the long wait for the RV to be delivered. But if you like it as much as we like ours, it will be well worth the wait. Looking forward to reading your posts in the future and enjoy the new toy.

Woodtrail, I've cast my vote in the Poll. Curious to see future results.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Rob, welcome aboard. That wait can seem like forever, but soon you'll be out camping in the new rig.

If you ever want to join up with a wonderfully fun group of campers let me know and I'll introduce you to some folks from our old club, North Central California Non-Exclusive PopUp & Hybrid Camping Organization of Friendly Folks (Nick-Neff-Cough) Like the name implies, everyone is welcome. We were part of the group when it formed on Popup Times, but now there are probably as many non-popup owners in the club. Great food, good folks and frequent rallies in the Northern Cal area.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks Jollyomon for your expertise
Vern (my bad) I supplied the list.I don't want to tick off the founder
We know what the regular posters have because of the sigs. But we now have about 134 members and I am curious, You know like that monkey my little neice keeps talking about

1 - 8 of 8 Posts