Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On March 5th we ordered a 23RS and are very excited, we are upgrading from a 10 ft. pop-up. It all started when we traded in our mini van for a mountaineer and realized we could now pull a bigger camper. I wanted the 26, hubby wanted the 21 so we compromised on the 23.

We are now anxiously awaiting the 6 weeks that we have been told it will take for it to come in. We live in Michigan (where it is still snowing) so hopefully that will give the weather a chance to warm up.

Any advice for when we do our walk through on delivery?

Nice site......stumbled onto it while researching campers. It took us 6 weeks, 4 camper shows, and numberous hours on the web trying to decide which one was right for us. Read alot of good things about the Outback, hope were as happy as all of you.

Mom, Dad, and 3 girls

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Congratulations on your new camper and welcome to the Outbackers!

You can search here and you'll find a couple of posts on PDI or Pre-Delivery Inspections, there are some great lists. One if available at Doug's RV Checklist page by Tom Boles, which I've used on my past two campers. Its very detailed. I also gathered several of the issues here in one of my posts, when I picked up my camper I double checked those common items either at the dealership or my first weekend at home. Here is my PDI Post

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations on the new Outback. I think you will be very pleased. Something you might want to consider is to video your walk through. My brother did when he picked his up. I sure wish he would have mentioned that to my husband and I when we picked ours up last month. You can easily go back and watch to refresh your memory.

Good luck and Happy camping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts