Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! action

We're (me, hubby and the 2 young 'uns) are newbies to this group, and to the Outback! We just bought a 29FBHS last week - traded in our 29' Wildwood TT. WOW! I don't think we'll ever go back to a TT! Hubby is loving the easy hook-up, although; I sure wish he'd go on and get a "V" tailgate!! My Mom-In-Law and I have a wager......how long it'll take him to "make his own"!

We've not gone out yet, planning to Memorial Weekend......and we can't wait!! I love the floorplan - a bathroom you can turn around in! The kids are thrilled with their bunks in their own room!! I love the exterior shower....hose 'em down before letting them in! The exterior cooktop.......I could go on & on..

All in all...I'm thinking Hubby did good! I really loved our TT (or so I thought)!

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts

Congrats on the new Outback BigMomma! Now dont' go razing us travel trailer owners too bad! Hope you have a lot of fun in your new camper and look forward to seeing you around the boards.

G

·
action Hi BigMomma, Welcome !!! What part of Virginia? There are a couple of us around the Richmond area. There are also another couple of Garys on here. We'll have to start numbering ourselves soon.
Hope you enjoy your new fiver.

Happy camping

Gary

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,212 Posts
Welcome, BigMomma! Enjoy the new Outback!

·
Outbackers Contributor
71 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sensai,

We're in Gloucester, VA - about an hour Southeast of Richmond. How about the rest of you guys, where are ya'll from?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts