Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback 250RS 2003 Ford F-350, V10
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Owned various RVs over the last 17 years (Class A, C, 5er, TT, TH). As I get older, we were looking for something shorter and lighter for easier driving, towing, and parking. Our last rig was a TH at 32' LOA and 10K#.

Just retired end of June and wife and I want to spend some time traveling around the Southwest with our 16yo son. (Primarily CA, NV, NM, UT, etc). There may be summers/holidays when our 22 yo son will join us….but being a recent college grad and his age, he may not go with us very often. He does like going as he is close with his brother.

Fly/Conventional fishing, in the above areas, is near top of my list of things to do. Spending time with our 16yo son, who is on the Autism spectrum, is our top priority. I want him to camp and enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. He enjoys RV travels. Wife is OK with 2-3 week trips, max. This will limit our how far we travel. I may be traveling at times solo for my fishing excursions or for locations further away.

Primary places we stay….State parks, Private RV parks; campgrounds with no hook ups, and some BLM, but not much.

Joined to learn more about the rig we just purchased and share my knowledge as appropriate.

Cheers!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome!! It's quiet here, but lots to read :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts