Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

action I'm hoping to retire in August and plan on full timing after that. After studying many many rigs, TT's, pop ups and class C's, I'm in a quandry.

Money is a little tight right now, so I didn't want to buy a new TV; I wanted to use my 92 Nissan Pathfinder 6cyl 4x4. It appears from everything I've read in the forums, I can't go any higher than a lite pop-up. After spending a couple week-ends checking them out, they just don't fit my bill. For the money, I'd rather put it towards a hard side and get more of what I want.

I was hell bent on an Alfa See Ya until I did some looking around and discovered that even a newer used one was a tad out of my price range. I love it, but there are SOB's (some other brands) out there that are more than half the price but just as good.

So in my adventures I fell onto this absolutely darling trailer called an Outback. I fell in love with it. My problem, again, is my TV. I can't being to tow it loaded, so that puts me off some more. I will give myself another few months to see what happens. I do so miss not making the rallies and get-to-gethers and hope to end this cycle of futility soon.

Thanks for listening

Bad Woof

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,212 Posts
Welcome!
We are new Outback owners and couldn't be happier with it. We had our first trip last weekend and it was fabulous. Hope it works out for you to join the Outback family!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts