Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this post off the RV.net, which I used to visit, allot a couple of years ago but I found the same people would always reply to everyone's question and quite often gave bad info. During that time (Jan 2002) Outback had just launched and everyone had a bashing for it. This bashing was brought about by a small handful of owners that had some the first Outback’s made and as with any new model there were some problems.

I am one of those people who bought some of the first 100 Outback’s. I own a 2002 28bhs (bought in Jan 02) and still love it as much as I did the day I bought it. Sure there were small problems but in the end they were fixed and nothing has resurfaced since. This past January 2003 I have had 2 years and counting. The Outback line made everyone in the RV business change the way they designed trailers to this day.

I am glad to find this site and will help anyone I can with his or her Outback. I not saying I know everything there is about Outback but owning one for over 2 years has given me allot of knowledge about them.

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Welcome!

Your knowlege and experience is appreciated. Feel free to add your comments as you read up on this forum.

I've had my 2003 OUTBACK 25 RSS since 8/2002. Still love mine as well!

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Welcome, glad to have the experience you bring. Look forward to hearing about your mods and camping experiences.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts